Pages

Monday 31 October 2016

Quilled Chrysanthemum



Chrysanthemums take life during winter so I decided to quill them as a welcome to winter.

For the flowers I used 5mm shades of pink quilling paper. Made loose coils then elongated to get the long tear drop shape. For leaves I used shades of green. The bee is made of black, yellow and white strips 5mm each. To get special look I added pearls randomly at the leaf part.

This I have done for IQCG Challenge-31 Bingo. I chose 3rd vertical down with pink, wings and pearl.

Thanks for stopping by...





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work... Neat, simple and very well executed...
    Thanks for joining us at IQCG
    DT Gouri

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely Chrysanthemum. Thanks for playing along IQCG. All the best.
    DT Priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully quilled chrysanthemum sravya. lovely colours. good luck and thanks for joining us at IQCG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done flowers .. good luck

    ReplyDelete